For CBD oil: If you are a CBD first-timer, it is advised to start with a small amount, to explore your body’s individual reaction. For starters, we recommend using 1-3 pumps of 5% or 10% CBD oil in the morning and the same amount at night. If you want to increase the amount later on, you can either change the number of pumps or increase the CBD oil concentration to 15% or even 20%. However, high amounts are not always necessary for getting fast results. While the relaxing effect can be achieved relatively quickly, some effects might take up to 2 weeks until you notice them. For some Best CBD Paste UK beginners, there might be the necessity of regular application.For CBD Vapes: 4-5 puffs a day can already be enough for starters. Other than that you have to find out yourself as usually.
For CBD topicals: It always depends on the type of topical. For our products, you will find the recommended application directly on the product, the packaging or the corresponding webpage.
At the beginning of your CBD journey, ask yourself which effects you are hoping to achieve. Apart from that, there are no general restrictions on recommended amounts of CBD – testing is above studying, in this case. However, we always recommend not to use more than 70mg of CBD per day.
Is it legal to apply?
Yes, CBD is sold legally in the UK and most other European countries under the following requirements: Each CBD product must contain less than 0,2% of THC. Always check the seller’s third-party lab certificates, as well as their quality guarantee and the origin of the hemp plants. Transparency is the key in CBD.