Now that we’ve discussed the three basic specifications of all disposable vapes, let’s dig in a little deeper and talk about some of the advanced features that only a few disposable e-cigarettes have. These are the unique qualities that set brands and products apart from one another, and the presence of these advanced features may factor strongly into your buying decision.
The feature that makes Innokin INNOBAR disposable vapes unique is the water-based Buy Vapes In Burnaby that we use in all of our devices. Our water-based e-liquid has a water content of up to 30 percent, and it has several revolutionary benefits that you won’t get with a traditional e-liquid using only propylene glycol and vegetable glycerin.
- It delivers an exceptionally clean and smooth flavor along with fast nicotine satisfaction.
- It mitigates the dehydrating effect that can occur with traditional e-liquids.
- It vaporizes at a lower temperature compared to traditional e-liquids, allowing for increased chemical stability.
As we mentioned at the top of this article, the Innokin INNOBAR S3, V3 and C1 all have rechargeable batteries. This is a relatively new feature in the world of disposable vapes. With most traditional disposable vapes, you need to dispose of the device when the battery dies. With a rechargeable disposable vape, on the other hand, the only limiting factor is how much e-liquid the device has. These are the primary benefits of a rechargeable battery in a disposable vape.
- It allows a disposable vape to have a large e-liquid reservoir with little overall increase in size or weight.
- It makes the device more economical because it’ll last longer before you need to replace it.
- It allows you to use every drop of e-liquid before disposing of the device. The battery in a non-rechargeable disposable vape, on the other hand, may die before the device is completely out of vape juice.